Welcome to the PES Futebol Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:20 am 
IP:
Site Admin

LigaPro - Portuguese 2nd League by philips_99 and wolf_cesar PS4

Does it work on PC as well?

It was made for PS4, but it might work for PC as well. I don't have the game for PC though, someone will have to test it for me.

Does it replace any leagues/teams?

The teams from this option file replace the 2nd Spanish Division and also 2 teams from PEU League - Marguaparrena and Serignaluca (for Chaves and Nacional, respectively) - so, those who have a Bundesliga OF installed need to be careful!

What teams are included?

This option file includes 16 teams from LigaPro + 8 teams from Campeonato de Portugal (3rd division). It does not include the 'B' Teams (reserve sides from Benfica and Porto that play in the 2nd league) because the game does not recognize them as B teams, therefore, they would play in the Cup, be promoted, etc. and that would not be realistic so I prefered to replace them with teams from the 3rd division. In addition to that, the Campeonato de Portugal teams are needed to complete the league, since 2nd Spanish division has more teams than LigaPro. A Liga NOS option file (which add stadium names/images/details, sponsors, banners and an extra 3rd kit for Vitoria GuimarĂ£es that for some reason is not by default in the game).

Is there promotion/relegation in Master League?

Yes! In fact, this option file was designed with that in mind, it was the main goal of the whole thing. After you install the teams, you need to re-organize the teams so you have Liga NOS over the 1st Spanish League, and as LigaPro is over 2nd Spanish League there will be promotion and relegation between them on Master League :)

Can I still keep the Spanish League (La Liga)?

Yes, you can keep the First Spanish Division, this Option file does not replace the teams from La Liga, you just need to move the 20 La Liga teams to PEU League and adjust the competition settings to make La Liga there.

What about Bundesliga?

Bundesliga is a bit more tricky because the PEU League, which is usually where Bundesliga is created, is going to be used for La Liga. But you can keep the 18 Bundesliga teams if you move them to where the Liga NOS used to be located, but you won't be able to edit the name and logo so you'll have the Bundesliga teams playing on Liga NOS. But at least the teams will be there. Also, the default option file uses two teams from PEU League, which might clash with your Bundesliga teams. However, I made a fix for this: If you have a Bundesliga OF, don't install Chaves and Nacional from the default Option File; instead, download and import Chaves and Nacional from here instead: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12X-cvk ... cP8gE/view . This will install Chaves and Nacional over Wilrijk PW and SI Pink Black on Other European Teams section, meaning you'll only lose two teams from Other Europe and you will keep your Bundesliga teams intact.

Ok, I'm installing but now it says I have no space/no more space for images?

Unfortunately, image slots are limited, so if you don't have enough space you might have to delete some images you are not using. I recommend you to delete every image (logos, kits, sponsors, stadium and manager images) related to Second Spanish division since this option file replaces it and those images will not see any use. If you still have no space, perhaps check the high-quality kits section (large 'L' format) as well and delete or change/re-import some to lower quality (small 'S' format), since Large kits occupy a lot of space (you can import like 3-4 kits in small size instead of one kit in large size).

I checked the teams and there are many players that are being treated as "Added in Live Update", why?

In order not to replace the players from the 2nd Spanish division I used a method (using SMcCutcheon excel tool) to add brand new players as if they were live update players. This way, not only you keep the 2nd Spanish division players in the free agents section in case you want to use them for something, but you also don't have wrong minifaces in the gameplan. It's a win-win situation!

Why does your Liga NOS use that black squared logo instead of the one that's already in the game?

That black, square logo is the one used on the sleeves, so using it as league logo makes sure the teams still have the real league sleeve logo

Why the little dots/squares on the name of the league?/Why Liga -NOS- instead of just Liga NOS?

It was just a way to differenciate from the default, licensed Liga NOS that is in the game and which we can't edit. You can delete those little dots if you want the name of the league to be the exact same.

Do you plan on doing it for PES 2021/Do you plan on updating it for 2020-21 season?

Right now, no updates are planned. Perhaps in the future, but now I'll work on other projects.

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o3YwBh ... iW400/view

UPDATE: Just released Bundesliga alternative fix. You can download it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12X-cvk ... cP8gE/view

So, if you have Bundesliga, don't import Chaves and Nacional that come in the regular Option File, download these two .teds and install those instead. That way you'll only lose two teams from Other Europe and will be able to keep all Bundesliga teams.